BALI SACRED SPIRIT
…exploring the heart and soul of Bali
September 4 – 13, 2017
- $3450* per person (double occupancy)
- Single Supplement additional – $990
- Early Arrival additional per night – $100 (double), $200 (single)
Double occupancy means the pricing is based on 2 people sharing a room. If you need a roommate, please let us know, and we will do our best to connect you with another person who needs a roommate. Otherwise, you can do the Single Supplement, which means you can have your own private room in the hotels for an additional $990.
Price Does Not Include Round Trip Airfare to Bali
- Group Work with Mary Margrave (and her Guides) and Eva Maurice
- All lodging – at two exquisite boutique resort hotels
- All group transportation within Bali
- Full American breakfast each morning
- Many lunches and dinners (see Detailed Itinerary)
- Group blessing at the home of Pak Ketut Liyer
- Traditional healing demonstration with Bapak Cokorda Rai
- Presentation and demonstration by 2 traditional Balinese healers
- Meditation sessions most mornings except for travel days
- Yoga sessions most mornings except for travel days
- All entrance fees for group excursions (see Detailed Itinerary)
- Group transportation to and from the Denpasar airport
- Our Bali guide and expert Princess Cok Ratih
- Guides and interpreters for excursions
- Flights to and from Bali
- Some meals (see Detailed Itinerary)
- All beverages
- Basic Travel Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
Regarding International Flights:
Round trip international flights to/from Denpasar, Bali Indonesia are not included in this price. In this way you can fly the most direct and affordable route from the city of your choice to/from Bali. Unless you want to take advantage of the option to arrive a day early, plan to arrive in Bali on September 4 before 3:30 in the afternoon. Everyone arriving that day will be met at the airport and transferred as a group to the hotel. For your return flight on September 13, plan to depart any time during the day. A group transfer from the hotel to the airport will occur around noon since most flights returning to the USA depart Bali in the afternoon. We strongly recommend that you contact us BEFORE booking your final flight arrangements to insure proper booking dates and timely arrival and departure from Bali. We are happy to assist you in coordinating with our program planning.
A deposit of US $1000 per person reserves your place on the tour.
The balance of the tour price including any additional optional costs (like Single Supplement and/or Early Arrival), must be paid in full by June 15, 2016. The quoted price above is for checks or money orders only. See below if paying by credit card. Please make your check payable to Bali Soul Adventures. $250 of the deposit is non-refundable. Additional portions of the deposit and price of the trip become non-refundable as we move closer to the departure date. See Terms and Conditions for specifics. This will be a small group and we operate on a first come-first served basis. We anticipate that the tour will sell out. We would strongly advise you make your deposit as soon as possible.
Mail your deposit check or money order here:
Bali Soul Adventures
c/o Mary Margrave
2675 W. SR 89A #1184
Sedona, AZ 86336
Please indicate whether or not you wish to have the Single Supplement and/or Early Arrival when you send in your check. Please include your name, address, phone and email information.
- Tour Price based on double occupancy: $3555*
- Tour Price with Single Supplement: $4575
- Early Arrival additional per night – $103 (double), $206 (single)
- Deposit is $1000 per person.
- Balance Due – June 15, 2017
To Pay By Credit Card:
Send us an email to Bali@BaliSoulAdventures.com with your name, phone number, city and state or province. We will call you for the credit card details. Please don’t send your credit card information by email.
*Prices quoted are subject to change. Significant increases in costs not within our control may result in proportionately higher prices.
DO YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions and would like to speak with the tour sponsor and Co-Leader, Mary Margrave, about the trip, please call Mary at 928 300-9779. You can also speak to our Tour Organizer, Tom Margono, who lives in Bali by sending him a call request by email to Tom@BaliSoulAdventures.com. Tom loves talking about the Bali Sacred Spirit Tour.
Decide NOW to join us on this incredible journey!